Azone Worldwide Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azone Worldwide Community

The forum of Azone worldwide community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soalianna-chan ! * late *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soalianna
Admin
Soalianna

Soalianna-chan ! * late * Empty
PostSubject: Soalianna-chan ! * late *   Soalianna-chan ! * late * I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 0:00

Hello all !
Yes JennyG... I should be work in this moment... But I couldn't resist to post on the forum !
I'm the first registered and the last of to introduce himself ! * Bad admin *

So ! I'm Soalianna on internet Smile
I'm french 20years old costume maker student ! ( And, yes, I'm french, so I'm very bad in english... sorry ! I try to do the best ! I'm lucky JennyG is here to correct my official post ! )

I know doll since a long time ! I join the hobby since just 1years ! I love BJD, hum, no..., I love sewing for BJD Smile But I never doing somethings with MY girls ! I don't know why... (Because I love sewing, I hate so little size as pullip or obitsu to small to make pretty finitions and others... That was at the beginning) !
Few time ago I discoverd a news face of doll : Anime doll ! (In particulary dollfie dream, but all anime doll Smile ) And it's a revelation for me ! Because, I'm cosplayer, and I definitly love manga Smile
I doing something with my girls since they are anime doll Smile

By the world of anime doll I discovered PureNeemo ! I hate small size, but... they are so cute ! And really more beautifull than obitsu or pullip body... So I will try it, I buy a PureNeemo XS body. When I received it, I said a little " Hoooooooooo ! So cuuute ! <3 " , I'm impressive by the quality of the body, the texture seem's as resin bjd. I'm in love. Few days after I started to sew for it, and I'm more impressive ! That is so easy !

So, now I'm totaly on love with these cute dollies, it's my favorites !

I have only one... But I plan to have sooooooooo many ! (Only anime character made by me, because I fond of custom, it's my cosplay face ! )

The azone doll are so cute, but there no really big community, hard to find some informations about it (clothes fiting, artist list, ...)
So that's why I create this forum ! To get many information and promote this sweet baby Smile
Back to top Go down
https://azone-worldwide.forumactif.org
shatiel85

shatiel85

PostSubject: Re: Soalianna-chan ! * late *   Soalianna-chan ! * late * I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 10:54

Hello once more and thank you for creating this community!
I'm really curious to see your lovely girl and your future customs, as well as your clothing creations! *-*
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/xXTheDarkWoodXx
Soalianna
Admin
Soalianna

PostSubject: Re: Soalianna-chan ! * late *   Soalianna-chan ! * late * I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 19:49

I can't wait to to ending me dolly clothing too ! But I have no time T_T
But, You can see my général sewing work here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://azone-worldwide.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soalianna-chan ! * late *   Soalianna-chan ! * late * I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soalianna-chan ! * late *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azone Worldwide Community :: The Forum :: Introductions, welcome !-
Jump to: